You can set blog page settings in theme option panel -> Header. In here, you can set blog page layout, style, item columns and etc.
- Blog Layout Select blog page layout. you can set sidebar in left or right side or hide that.
- Blog Style You can choose one blog post style in three options.
- Blog Item Columns Set blog post columns. Default value is 2.
- Posts Excerpt If you will set this option to “Excerpt” then you are able to set custom excerpt for each post or it will be cutted from the post content. If you choose “Full content” then all content will be shown, or you can also add “Read more button” while editing the post and by doing this cut your excerpt length as you need.
- Excerpt Length by words or letters Select excerpt length unit. You can choose word or letter.
- Excerpt Length Add number of words or letters that will be displayed for each post if you use “Excerpt” mode and don’t set custom excerpt for each post.